Why Trust Us?
A tax resolution firm must be strong, nimble, and honest.
Our approach is to deliver an integrated solution by tapping into the founders years of experience and expertise to deal with everyday challenges. Identifying major risks and opportunities, explaining alternatives, advantages and disadvantages, to represent the best interest of our clients.
Who We Are?
MTX Tax Advisory Institute is a team of experienced professionals providing clear and relevant advice in a timely and professional manner.
Our founder has been involved in tax preparation and tax negotiation before computers were invented. This experience comes to bear when we negotiate an IRS settlement for tax debt on behalf of our clients.
What We Do?
Our individual and small business clients are from all walks of life. Our individual tax clients include doctors, lawyers and other professionals including investors, executives and high net-worth individuals.
Our small business clients are sole practitioners, partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, LLPs and LLCs.
MTX Tax Advisory Institute has staff licensed and experienced to practice taxation in all U.S. States. The areas of expertise include:
• Payroll Processing
• Previous periods/years payroll reconstruction
• Employees Benefits
• Accountable Reimbursement Plan
• Non-Accountable Reimbursement Plan
• Statutory Employees
• Garnishment Management
• Tips set up and allocations Assistance
• IRS Tip Rate Determination/Education Program (TRD/EP)
• Tip Rate Determination Agreement (TRDA)
• Tip Reporting Alternative Commitment (TRAC)
"We go beyond taxes to help you gain control. Start fresh today"
YOU DESERVE FREEDOM.
© 2014 MTX tax advisory Institute. All rights reserved.
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
8707 LINDLEY AVE, SUITE D
NORTHRIDGE, CA 91325
3435 WILSHIRE BLVD, SUITE 2920
LOS ANGELES, CA 90010
Toll Free: 1-800-866-0922
IRS OFFER IN COMPROMISE
© 2014 MTX TAX ADVISORY INSTITUTE
• Tax Liens
• Tax Levies
• Wage Garnishments
• Place Account in Uncollectible Status
• Penalty Abatement
• Innocent Spouse Relief
• Injured Spouse Claim
• Expiration of Back Taxes
• Back Tax Settlements
• Corporate Disregard Tax Help
• Offer in Compromise
• Bankruptcy Tax Analysis
• IRS income Tax Audits/Examinations
• IRS Payroll Tax Problems
• Trust Fund Recovery Penalties
• Tax Appeals
• Tax Amendments
• Los Angeles City Tax Audits
• Property Tax Assessments and Appeals
• Unsecure Property Tax Appeals
• Franchise Tax Board Income Tax Audits/Examinations
• State Board of Equalization Audits/examination/Resolution
• Employment Development Department (E.D.D.) Payroll Tax Help/Reconciling/Resolution
• Business structuring analysis
• Business plan
• Accounting software selection
• Accounting software training
• Accounting Software implementation
• Buying/selling a business
• Turn Around Management
• Factoring lending
• Risk Management
• Managerial Accounting Analysis
• 1031 Exchanges
• Cost segregation studies
• Complex capital gain analysis
• Cancelation of Debt Income analysis
• Real Estate tax impact analysis: sales,
• Entity Conversions
• S Corporation
• C Corporation
• Sole Proprietorship
• Limited Liability Companies
• Fictitious Name Filing/Doing Business as (DBA)
• Private Placement Memorandum
What's the Cost?
For over 22 years, We have been providing superior accounting, auditing and consulting services to individuals and small businesses.
Because of our expertise we are always looking for the most efficient way to help our clients. This efficiency is the cornerstone of our efforts to bring the finest accounting services to our clients at an affordable cost.
• C Corporations
• S Corporations
• Non-Profit Corporations
• Estate Tax
• Sales Taxes
• Federal Payroll Tax
• State Payroll Tax
• City Tax Renewals
• Unsecure Property Tax Filing
• Excise Taxes
• Cost Segregation Studies
• § 469 Elections
• Sole Proprietorship (Individuals)
• Owner Managed Limited Liability
• Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Bookkeeping Service
• QuickBooks Set up, training, implementation and management
• MAS 90 Set up, training, implementation and management
• Accounts Receivable Training
• Accounts Payable Training
• Inventory Module set up, maintenance, training and reconcile
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Accounting set up for new businesses
• Accounting Conversion
• Full range of accounting services all year around
foreclosures, short sales, deed in Liu, and abandonment
• Non-Owner Managed Limited Liability
Get Help Now!
Time is of the Essence.
Act Now to
Time may also mean more debt for you
IRS Offer in Compromise
MTX Tax Advisory Institute
Call Us 1-800-866-0922